Jose Mourinho has hinted that he might manage Manchester United one day. He believes that he has what it takes to one day take over from Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United's manager.

"I have big jobs left in me that is for sure - but I can't commit to which ones," the News of the World quoted Mourinho as saying.

"If you want me to rule out ever being Manchester United manager I can't.

"Special clubs need special managers so in theory it could work, but nobody knows what the future is in football.  If they did, that would make football betting very easy."

"The England national team wanted me as coach and that is the biggest job in England.

"So I am sure when Sir Alex retires they will look at the best managers in the world and I certainly fall into that category.

His comments come just before he and his Inter Milan travel to United this Wednesday for the return leg of their last-16 Champions League clash with the Red Devils. Having drawn the first leg 0-0 at the San Siro, Inter will fancy their chances of creating a major upset by beating the reigning champions.

So what do you feel, will Mourinho be fit to Manchester United's style of football?

Image Credit: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License