Nemanja Vidic has denied reports suggesting his bust-up with Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. Vida claims he is facing a 10-day injury lay-off and will not be fit to play against Birmingham City on Saturday.

I was shocked to read the news of Vida and Fergie involved in a bust-up. Telegraph reported that Vida has denied a row with his manager, but when the heck were they involved in a row that he is denying it! Vidic said: 
Everything surprised me a lot. Ferguson said that he didn't talk with the club doctor, but he didn't say that he doesn't believe in my injuries and that we are in a fight.


Everybody in the club knows that I have a marvellous understanding with my coach Ferguson.


Moreover, I'm not unhappy at Old Trafford. I'm just injured and that is the end of the story. 

Vida's name has been mentioned with a move away from United in the recent days. Real Madrid have already made the Serbian defender their summer target pricing him at £20 million. It's a known fact that Vida's wife Ana is not happy with life in England but the defender has never spoken about his desire to leave Old Trafford.

Is the current Manchester United player of the year on the verge of calling it a day at Old Trafford? What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License