Manchester United have landed PSV starlet Andreas Pereira and he will be joining his new team in January. The 15 year old Brazilian-born Belgium youth international was monitored by a host of European clubs but the Red Devils got him from under the noses of their rivals.

Andreas Pereira  told VoetbalPrimeur: "I knew that PSV had given me my chance, but Manchester United is obviously a great club. Other British clubs were interested. I thought about it, but Manchester United is a dream club for me. I have been a few times to Manchester United to have a look. I got a tour and spoke with Sir Alex Ferguson. Being a 15-year-old and being able to talk with him is great!"

Andreas will say goodbye to his PSV team-mates and leave the Philips Stadion for Old Trafford in the new year. He's just 15 at the moment I'm sure United will groom him to become one of the world's top midfielders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License