Adnan Januzaj has beaten his team-mates Wayne Rooney and David De Gea to ManUtd.com's monthly prize. He was crowned United’s Player of the Month for October by fans on ManUtd.com, Twitter and the club's six foreign language websites. 


The 18-year-old faced a tough competition from September’s winner Wayne Rooney (34%) and David De Gea (24%) but he eventually trumped them. The month of October was surely a memorable month as Januzaj had a dream debut by scoring twice at Sunderland and signing a new long term contract with Manchester United.

Obviously, they youngster was excited to win the award and thanked his supporters. He said, "I'm really pleased to win this award, especially as it is voted for by the fans, who have been very supportive of me. So, thank you for voting for me. It's good to be recognized for your performances on the pitch but I realize that I have to work hard and keep progressing as a player. I will try to contribute to the team whenever I play and hopefully play my part in a successful season.”

Following Wazza's footsteps, Januzaj has decided to donate a fee of £500 to a charity of his choice. Great going Adnan. We all hope to see you play for Man United at the highest level for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License