Manchester United winger Nani has signed a new five year contract that keeps him at the club till June 2018. The Portuguese winger arrived at Old Trafford in May 2007 and he has won a total 8 competitions since then.

During his six years at United his future has often been under speculations. First after his outburst against Sir Alex Ferguson, then his dip in form and his regular problem of producing inconsistent performances in the Red shirt.

At times, Nani was also liked with moves to Juventus, Besiktas, Galatasaray and even big spenders PSG. However, signing the new five year deal has put all those speculations to rest. It also shows that new manager David Moyes has some big plans for Nani.

After signing the new deal, Nani said:

Playing at United has been a fantastic experience for me. When I came to the Club, I never imagined the success we have enjoyed. Training every day with top players who want to win trophies every year is a great motivation to me. I'm very happy that the new manager has shown this faith in me and I'm looking forward to helping the team compete for more honours this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Creative Commons License